Parent Involvement Center
Our media center houses resources for parent use, purchased with Title I funds, for parents to check out. Below you will see photos of our resources available for you. In addition, Pea Ridge Elementary will offer opportunities for parent involvement throughout the school year in conjunction with PTA meetings. Please visit our school website for links to additional parent resource opportunities:
- School Public Accountability Report (SPAR)
- Parents Right to Know Newsletters
- Parent and School Compacts
- Parent Involvement Policy
- School Advisory Council Agendas
- Santa Rosa County School District website and resources.